Hi everyone! Today I am sharing with you two different ways to make frosé; one more normal and one kicked up a notch with watermelon. I just recently starting liking rosé wine (my favorite being Dark Horse’s) and am over the moon happy about the frosé craze that has taken over this summer. Both drinks are super refreshing and cooling on a hot summer day and are also super easy to make! I’ve made both recipes multiple times and everyone loves them! You can make these intro drinks or get creative and make frosé ice pops!
Just a note for both recipes, the rosé will not completely freeze due to the alcohol in it.
Stick your foot into the frosé trend with this quick and simple recipe that will have you loving frosé in no time!
- 1 bottle rosé
- 3 ounces simple syrup
- 3 ounces limoncello
- 4 lemon slices
*you can also add fresh lemon juice to add a more lemony taste is you would like!
- Using an ice cube tray, freeze the rosé overnight
- When you are ready to make the frosé, blend the rosé ice cubes, simple syrup, and limoncello in a blender (you would also add the lemon juice now if you are using it). Blend until almost smooth
- Pour into a glass and add a lemon slice for garnish. Serve and enjoy!
Want to spice up your normal frosé recipe? Add some watermelon and slip into a refreshing summer
- 1 bottle Rosé
- 1 cup watermelon, cubed
- 1 handful of ice cubes
- Pour rosé into an ice cube tray and freeze overnight
- When you are ready to serve, add rosé cubes, watermelon cubes, and ice into a blender and blend until just smooth
- Pour into your glass of choice and enjoy!