Hi guys! Like anyone else I feel, I love the idea of s’mores, but I hate the mess of them. But fear not! I found a clean and simple way to still enjoy the taste of s’mores but with no mess! Transforming them into little hand pies not only add a cute touch, but cuts the mess down to almost nothing.
Why deal with the mess of making actual s'mores when you can make them into cute little hand pies?
- 1 pie crust
- Hershey chocolate bar (or any chocolate bar you like!) 2-3 squares/pie
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 2 graham crackers, broken into little pieces
- Preheat your oven to 375F degrees
- Unroll your pie crust onto a lightly floured surface
- Break your chocolate bars into segments and set aside
- Cut crust into rectangles (you’ll need 2 rectangles/pie; one for the top and one for the bottom)
- Combine scraps and roll out to get more rectangles
- Place chocolate segments onto bottom pie crust
- Place about 10 mini marshmallows on top of the chocolate squares
- Top bottom with top pie crust and roll edges. With a fork, crimp the edges together
- Place pie crust on a lined baking sheet and brush the tops with beaten egg whites
- Sprinkle some graham cracker crumbs on top of each hand pie
- Place in the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes
- Allow hand pies to cool before removing from sheet. You can either serve warm or cool. Enjoy!